D202 Home >
Parents and Students > Student Registration
Registration Information | Change of Address | District Map | Military Family Survey
Health Requirements | Re-Enrollment | Registration Requirements | School Fees
School Transfer Request | Student Transportation | Online Student Fee Payment
When registering as a new student to Plainfield Community Consolidated School District 202, the following information will be required. Click on the links below to get more information.
- Official Certified Embossed Birth Certificate issued by the county/country where the student was born. We cannot accept the decorative footprint hospital certificate. You may register with a copy of the original birth certificate and then produce the original within 30 days to the school.
- Photo I.D. of Person Enrolling the Student (or Valid Passport)
- Legal Custody/Guardianship Documents pertaining to the custody of the student (if applicable). You must provide a divorce decree or legal guardianship papers.
- Illinois State Transfer Form - Students entering Grades K-12 transferring from a school within Illinois should have the Illinois State Transfer Form from the previous school. (Exception: We will accept the most recent report card for Grades K-5 when the student is transferring from a public or private school).
- Letter of Good Standing – Students transferring from out of state, a private school or out of the country entering Kindergarten - 5th grade, we will accept the most recent report card. Students entering grades 7 - 12 will require a Letter of Good Standing. This letter must state that the student was not suspended or expelled at the time of the transfer. (Exception: Students coming from out of the country may provide a most recent report card).
- Current Physical - Students transferring from another Illinois School you will need to provide the most recent physical. Students transferring from out of state you will need to provide the most recent physical dated within the last 12 months and it must be comparable to the Illinois State Physical Form. Students transferring in from out of the country will need to provide an Illinois State school physical, TB test and result reading before being admitted into the school district.
Other Health Requirements
- Most Recent IEP, if applicable - If the student is receiving special education services, you must provide a copy of the most recent Individualized Education Program in order to set up appropriate placement.
- For High School Students Only - Unofficial transcripts, Withdrawal grades, and Class Schedules are required. High School students need to provide these additional documents in order to set up a class schedule and insure proper credit.
- 3 Proofs of Residency - 1 or 2 from each Category to make 3 total
Category A - One or two of the following:
- Most recent real estate tax bill, OR
- Lease agreement for currently occupied residence, OR
- Warranty Deed, OR
- Closing / settlement statement from the purchase of your home (which includes the address as well as buyers' and sellers' signatures), OR
- A notarized Student Residency Questionnaire, along with the homeowner's proof of residency, AND
Category B - One or two of the following:
- Driver's license
- Photo ID from Foreign Country
- Letter from Department of Immigration
- Utility bill naming you the responsible person at the address
- Homeowner/renter insurance for that address
- Public Aid Card
- Cellular Phone Bill
- Automobile registration/Auto Insurance
NOTE: If you do not own or rent the home in which you are residing, please obtain the residency affidavit and bring the documents listed on the cover sheet of that document.
- Payment: Please refer to the Fee Statement included for Elementary and Middle School in the registration packet. High School Student fees are paid at the school during the appointment with the counselor.
Registration by nonresident families (in the process of establishing residency) will be allowed at any time throughout the school year. New families moving into the district who wish to register before occupying their residence must provide proof of future residency and a $350.00 deposit for each student.
Tuition will be charged if residency has not been established within 30 calendar days from the student's first day of attendance. Those families who prove residency before the 30-day grace period ends will receive a full refund. If residency is not established within the 30-day grace period, a second payment to cover the next month's tuition will be required. (Please refer to the tuition table.) Additional monthly installments are due prior to the first instructional day of each month. When proof of residency is provided, a prorated refund will be issued from the student's first day of attendance.
Deposits may be in the form of a check, cash, VISA or MasterCard. This deposit will be separate from any school fees. Deposits in the form of checks and credit cards will be held until the 30-day grace period expires. Cash will be deposited immediately. If a deposit is made in cash and a refund is warranted, refunds will be processed through the District Office Finance Department and mailed within 5 working days. All refunds will be in the form of a check, including credit card refunds.
||Special Board of Education Meeting|
||Board Committee Meetings|
||Board of Education Meetings|
||Last Day of School (Half day) - No BMLC or Kindergarten attendance|
||School Improvement Day - 1/2 Day of Student attendance - No BMLC or Kindergarten attendance|